Menu Menu Email Contact 602-795-8204 Call

Surprise Criminal Attorney | Surprise Criminal Lawyer - Defense Attorney

The Blumenreich Law Firm
Véase el sitio web en InglésEspaňol
Get a Free Consultation Today!

Surprise Criminal Attorney

Criminal attorney Josh Blumenreich strives to make his services affordable.

From the East Valley to Central Phoenix and West Valley cities like Surprise, criminal attorney Josh Blumenreich is making his services available to those that need them most. There are many criminal lawyers who nickel and dime their clients to death, charging them for every phone call and other services that should be part of the financial equation to begin with. Our law firm is different. A respected defense attorney, Mr. Blumenreich charges a one-time flat fee and represents clients accused of a number of felony offenses. He is a noted DUI lawyer, and has successfully crafted criminal defenses for those charged with driving under the influence, domestic violence, property crimes, sex offenses, murder and more. You deserve a defense lawyer with a proven track record of success and a commitment to protecting and enforcing your rights. Moreover, you deserve affordable representation, and that is what you will find at The Blumenreich Law Firm.

Our law firm is proud to serve clients throughout the Valley, including great West side cities like Surprise. Criminal lawyers with experience on both sides of the aisle are rare, but as a former prosecutor Mr. Blumenreich brings a truly unique perspective to his work that is to your benefit. Unlike many criminal defense attorneys, his goal is not to cash in on your legal issues. Rather, he strives to make his services affordable for those facing felony offenses.

Most of us hope we will never have to employ the services of a defense lawyer, but if you do the Blumenreich Law Firm would like to speak with you. We can bring order to a chaotic time in your life, and though we make no promises in terms of outcome we will do everything in our power to create the best possible result in your case. Call today to schedule your free consultation.


« Previous Question | Back To Frequently Asked Questions | Next Question »
FREE Consultation - Click Here

  Bookmark and Share